Segment 1: The Global Cannabis BoomSegment begins at 00:45
On today’s broadcast, Jerry and Jennifer Robinson discuss the potential for the burgeoning cannabis industry and share ideas on how you can profit from the global boom.
- Cannabis is ultimately a commodity
- It is a non-lethal pain relief alternative to opioids
- Hemp farming is as old as the Mayflower
- Henry Anslinger began a racially-motivated campaign to demonize cannabis in the 1930s
- There is considerable conclusive evidence that cannabis has tremendous medical properties
- Three reasons why legal U.S. cannabis could explode higher in the coming years
- Global growth estimate of the cannabis market is potentially $200 billion
- This is one of those rare opportunities for individual investors to be positioned before the institutional money arrives
- Important factors to consider when researching cannabis stocks
- Our 2019 Cannabis Investment Report has done the research for you!
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention Follow the Money Radio.
Segment 2: The Final WordSegment begins at 31:59
Jerry closes out today’s show with an inspiring quote about the immense value of our decisions on the road to success, and offers words of kindness to the discouraged.