Video Tutorial with Jerry Robinson There are two major approaches to stock analysis: technical analysis and fundamental analysis. On this week’s live coaching call, I spent some time explaining the difference between these two approaches to stock analysis....
Segment 1: 7 Alarming Signs the U.S. Dollar is DoomedSegment begins at 00:57
- The U.S. National Debt is at a record-breaking $20 TRILLION… and counting
- The growing talk of repealing the U.S. debt ceiling
- The stock market is at an all-time high
- America’s total net worth today is more illusion than reality
- The Federal Reserve’s unwinding of its historic $4.2 trillion portfolio (aka, monetary tightening)
- The U.S. entitlement generation is increasing, along with its appetite for more
- The natural evolution of the global economy
S&P 500’s Bull Market Gets a New Title: Third Strongest Ever
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update w/ Tom CloudSegment begins at 31:40
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- Is this the bottom in silver?
- “The U.S. dollar is in a long-term downtrend”
- Mexico debates monetizing its silver Libertad coin
- China’s plan to use gold-backed cryptocurrency in everyday banking
- Gold and silver prices expected to rise (and shine!)
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: What is the Best Type of Income for Retirement?Segment begins at 44:06
Christian financial advisor Mike Mitchell offers an expert voice of wisdom in making proper decisions for sound retirement. This week, he answers a listener’s question: “What is the best source of retirement income?”
- An income stream you cannot outlive
- A growing income stream that keeps pace with inflation
- A tax-free income stream