(Recorded on 09/19/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this live webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the $33 trillion U.S. national debt, surging crude oil prices, the epic U.S. dollar rally, and much more. Later, he provides an update on...
THE HIDDEN SAUDI-9/11 CONNECTION
Inside the Saudi 9/11 Coverup
- The Official Story. After the 9/11 attacks, the public was told al Qaeda acted alone, with “no state sponsors.”
- Pres. Bush Censored Findings on Saudi Involvement in 9/11. In 2002, President Bush inexplicably censored 28 full pages of an 800-page Congressional report detailing “specific sources of foreign support” for the 19 hijackers, 15 of whom were Saudi nationals. It was kept secret… and remains so today.
- Congressional Members Claim Cover-up. Reps. Walter Jones (R-NC) and Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.), who recently read the highly classified report, say they are “absolutely shocked” at the level of foreign state involvement in the attacks. They are now calling on Congress and the Obama admin. to declassify the entire report for the public.
- ‘Act of War…’ In one related memo, the CIA found “incontrovertible evidence” that Saudi government officials, including high-level diplomats and intelligence officers, helped the hijackers both financially and logistically. The intelligence files cited in the report directly implicate the Saudi embassy in Washington and consulate in Los Angeles in the attacks, making 9/11 not just an act of terrorism, but an act of war.
- Why is the Federal Govt. Protecting the Saudis? Numerous federal agents report being stopped in their pursuit of 9/11 leads back to the Saudi Embassy, which had curious sway over White House and FBI responses to the attacks.
- Breakdown In Progress… For years, the U.S-Saudi relationship has been both mysteriously complex and mutually beneficial. The carefully protected money flows from the Gulf oil trade have made the world extremely rich. However, there are some divides that not even money can repair.
- Saudi Shakeup is Coming…The Saudis are more subtle and clever than the West has recognized. Their agenda, as seen in their ambitious plans for a European-style Gulf Union, will greatly impact the U.S. economy. If the Saudis unlatch from their current arrangements with Washington, they will quickly be graced by numerous suitors, all willing to further increase “friendly” relations with the monarchy. If the Saudis align themselves, and their Gulf neighborhood, with another protectorate (say: China, Russia, the EU nations, etc.), it will spell immediate trouble for the U.S. dollar. More to come…
FOREIGN POLICY: Why Is Saudi Arabia Buying 15,000 U.S. Anti-Tank Missiles?
JERRY ROBINSON: Keep Your Eyes on Saudi Arabia
JERRY ROBINSON: Meet the System that Will Destroy the Dollar
Inside this Issue
“Profiting From the Coming Paper Money Collapse”
Due to western central bank price manipulation the mining sector is in critical condition, the supply line is all but halted, and the physical supply is being swallowed up by Asia.
Investors, use caution. Its all eyes on the Fed again this week…
“This would be quite revolutionary, as it provides bitcoin with additional legitimacy and could serve as a precedent for other countries.”
The Federal Reserve Act turns one hundred years old this month. 100 years is long enough. End the Fed already.
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices
Everything You Need to Get Your Business Online… Only Cheaper!
“World News Headlines That We Are Tracking”
Victim’s relative: “You want us to stay quiet while our wives and brothers are being killed for no reason. This attack is the real terrorism.”
Scientists believe genetic tweaks could significantly extend our lifespan…
The meeting is the latest effort to create dialogue between the Muslim and Roman Catholic worlds.
Google’s recent buy-out of robot-maker Boston Dynamics puts the search engine giant in direct business with the Pentagon.
Like the infamous NAFTA trade agreement passed in the ’90s, the TPP would usher in another wave of outsourcing, as the remaining manufacturing and technology bases would be given incentives to move to Pacific Rim countries, resulting in millions more American job losses.
If you look closely enough on Google Maps, some places are blanked out, hidden from public view. Many of those places disguise secret or sensitive American military facilities.
Broadcast Every Saturday Morning – Hosted by Jerry Robinson
Topic: While gold is down 25% in 2013, our P.A.C.E. Portfolio, which includes gold and silver, is up 16%, testifying to the power of diversification.Read Show Notes >>
Download Now >>
(Right click link above and ‘save as’ to your device)
“Daily Investment Trends for the Savvy Investor”
“A Daily Stock Trading Idea for Short-Term Traders”
“A Daily Dose of Financial Wisdom from God’s Word”
“A wise man thinks ahead; a fool doesn’t, and even brags about it!”