(Recorded on 03/02/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides his general market comments, shares several charts, and answers your trading and investing questions. Included in this video:...
One Step Closer to a Gulf Union
- In recent years, the idea that Gulf countries should fully integrate with a European-style Union has been heavily promoted by the Saudis.
- Riyadh has called for an enhanced union with fellow Gulf Cooperation Council states Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, which together account for 40 percent of the world’s oil reserves and a quarter of its natural gas.
- Saudi Arabia and its Gulf Arab neighbors wrapped up a summit meeting in Kuwait on Wednesday by agreeing to establish a joint military command, paving the way for tighter security coordination even as their regional rival Iran pursues outreach efforts in the wake of its interim nuclear deal.
- The six-member Gulf Cooperation Council also agreed to lay the foundations for a joint Gulf police force and a strategic studies academy.
- According to Saudi Assistant Foreign Minister Nizar Madani: “Gulf countries should no longer depend on others to ensure their safety,” and instead the oil-rich monarchies “must unite under one political entity in order to face internal and external challenges.” (Translation: The days of the GCC relying upon the U.S. to protect Gulf oil fields from regional threats are all but over.)
- FTMDaily believes the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) could introduce a new single currency backed by gold, the Euro, the Yuan, or a basket of currencies, as early as next year. This will present a major challenge to the U.S. dollar and the fragmented petrodollar system.
Reach Customers Where They Go Most: Their Inbox.
Inside this Issue
“Profiting From the Coming Paper Money Collapse”
The bipartisan (but controversial) $85 billion agreement reached late Tuesday will fund federal agencies through the fall of 2015, averting another government shutdown.
Regulators approved the long-delayed Volcker rule, moving to bar banks from making risky bets with their own money, while still leaving market-making operations intact.
You don’t have to be a millionaire — or even open your checkbook — to be charitable this month.
JPMorgan Chase has filed a US patent application for a computerised payment system that resembles some aspects of Bitcoin, the controversial virtual currency.
Is Warren Buffett’s success as an investor the result of luck or skill? The answer may surprise you.
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices
Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
“World News Headlines That We Are Tracking”
Rarely has a new player on the world stage captured so much attention so quickly as has Pope Francis.
Bubonic plague is one of the most devastating diseases in history, having killed around 100 million people in the ‘Black Death’ which hit Europe in the 14th century.
A Dutch company says it is moving along with its plan to send four lucky Earthlings to colonize the Red Planet. The catch: They won’t ever come back.
Google has already begun research which will enable it to send information and data directly to microchips implanted into its user’s brains.
Uruguay has just become the first nation in the world to allow its citizens to grow, buy and smoke marijuana.
Broadcast Every Saturday Morning – Hosted by Jerry Robinson
Topic: On this week’s show, Jerry Robinson discusses how the Internet revolutionized his businesses and how Internet-currency Bitcoin may lead to an even greater demand for gold and silver.Read Show Notes >>
Download Now >>
(Right click link above and ‘save as’ to your device)
“Daily Investment Trends for the Savvy Investor”
“A Daily Stock Trading Idea for Short-Term Traders”
“A Daily Dose of Financial Wisdom from God’s Word”
“Know well the face of your flocks; and pay attention to your herds.”