(Recorded on 01/19/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call America has once again, in recent months, reminded the world of its state of terminal economic and political decline. In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson shares how you can...
Show Notes – Headlines
Segment 1: The Coming Fall of the House of Saud (and the Petrodollar)
- JERRY ROBINSON: The Impending Financial Crisis That Will Rock the Petrodollar
- ARTICLE SERIES: Preparing For The Collapse Of The Petrodollar System
- PODCAST: Petrodollars, Saudi Arabia, And Greater Israel
- FT: Saudi Arabia withdraws overseas funds
- WIKILEAKS: The Saudi Cables
- GUARDIAN: Saudi royal calls for regime change in Riyadh
- SUBSCRIBE: Learn to Trade with Jerry Robinson
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Stock Portfolio – With Real-Time Alerts
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
- Read Rick Rule’s Latest Market Insights
- Read Rick Rule’s Bio
- FT: China’s renminbi creeps closer to global reserve status
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Segment 3 Interview: Rick Rule (Founder and CEO of Sprott US Holdings, Inc.)
Segment 4: An Update on the Yuan’s Inclusion as an IMF Reserve Currency
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson