Segment 1: Groundhog Day in Washington SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Many Americans may not realize that the current debt ceiling debate is not about future expenditures but about already-promised current obligations. The wheel goes round and round and round and yet it...
On this week’s podcast, Jerry Robinson provides his cutting-edge insights on the latest economic and geopolitical events. Topics include: The landmark Iran nuclear deal, five examples of corporate welfare, and how to start your own business. Special guest interview: Pamela Slim.
Show Notes – Headlines
Segment 1: World Powers Reach Historic Iran Deal; GOP Reacts
- Historic Iran Nuclear Deal Reached With World Powers
- Read The Full Text Of The Iran Deal
- Graham: Iran Deal ‘Akin to Declaring War’ on Israel
- Here’s how Republican candidates are trashing Obama’s Iran deal
- FLASHBACK VIDEO: Netanyahu 2002: “If you take out Saddam’s Regime, I guarantee you, that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region”
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Position Trade Portfolio
- Watch our Latest Trading Webcast
- Ten Examples of Welfare for the Rich and Corporations
- As Companies Seek Tax Deals, Governments Pay High Price
- Corporate Welfare in the Federal Budget
- GAO 2013 REPORT: Corporate Income Taxes – Effective Tax Rates Can Differ Significantly from the Statutory Rate (PDF)
- The Tax Break for Hedge Fund Managers
- The Public cost of low-wage Jobs in the fast-food industry (PDF)
- Wal-Mart Relies On Taxpayers To Subsidize Low Wages
- REPORT: How Taxpayers Subsidize America’s Biggest Employer and Richest Family (PDF)
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
- BOOK: Escape From Cubicle Nation: From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur
- THINK ABOUT IT: Eight Powerful Things the New Testament Says About the Poor
Segment 2: Meet America’s “Real” Welfare Queens
Segment 3: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Segment 4 Interview: Pamela Slim on How to Start Your Own Business
Segment 5: Biblical Wisdom on Dealing with the Poor
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
EducationPrecious Metals – Investor Education (Free Videos, Reports, Articles)
Real-Time Gold Price, News, and Commentary
Premium Gold Trend Analysis – Includes Buy Signals
Real-Time Silver Price, News, and Commentary
Premium Silver Trend Analysis – Includes Buy Signals
Real-Time Palladium Price, News, and Commentary
Premium Palladium Trend Analysis – Includes Buy Signals
Real-Time Platinum Price, News, and Commentary
Premium Platinum Trend Analysis – Includes Buy Signals
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson