Show Notes – Headlines
Segment 1: The Great Commodities Bear Market
- CHART: Gold Hits New Five-Year Low
- US dollar rises as focus shifts from Grexit fears to Fed rate hike timing
- What is the difference between deflation and disinflation?
- What’s behind the falling prices of oil, gold and copper
- Gold isn’t even close to being the biggest loser among commodities
- COMMODITIES: The great bear market
- Global Currency Monitor: Get Our Currency Buy/Sell Ratings
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Stock Portfolio – With Real-Time Alerts
- Watch our Latest Trading Webcast
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
- J Taylor’s Gold Energy & Tech Stocks Newsletter
- What is the Petrodollar System?
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Segment 3 Interview: Jay Taylor
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson