Segment 1: Beware of the Pitfalls SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39 Over the years, investor/trading coach Jerry Robinson has encountered several pitfalls that have interfered with achieving financial success. Today he shares five of these pitfalls that may not be readily...
Show Notes – Headlines
Segment 1: The Beijing Bubble Has Burst
- China intends to oust dollar from oil trade
- China oil market reform paves way for new crude benchmark
- GOLDMAN SACHS: China Has Spent $236 Billion Rescuing Its Stocks
- In China, a Forceful Crackdown in Response to Stock Market Crisis
- China, Trying to Bolster Currency, Taps Foreign Reserves
- SUBSCRIBE: Learn to Trade with Jerry Robinson
- Market Barometer: Get Instant Email Alerts When Market Trend Changes
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Stock Portfolio – With Real-Time Alerts
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
- BOOK: The Myth of a Christian Nation
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Segment 3 Interview: Gregory Boyd *
* Please Note: While we deeply appreciate the insights revealed in Gregory Boyd’s book, The Myth of a Christian Nation, we do not endorse all of his theological leanings.
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson