(Recorded on 09/19/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this live webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the $33 trillion U.S. national debt, surging crude oil prices, the epic U.S. dollar rally, and much more. Later, he provides an update on...
Segment 1: Beware of the Pitfalls
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39
Over the years, investor/trading coach Jerry Robinson has encountered several pitfalls that have interfered with achieving financial success. Today he shares five of these pitfalls that may not be readily recognizable – although they can wind up being defining moments on the road to success.
- A wrong attitude; your mental attitude largely determines your actions
- A lack of accurate knowledge; specifically, a lack of curiosity
- A lack of commitment; define what success means to you and write down your goals
- A misplaced focus; your focus determines your behavior
- A fear of failure; imagine instead what you could achieve if it was impossible for you to fail
- A lack of a financial plan; begin with our free Five Levels of Financial Freedom
- Find a trusted financial advisor to help you get started
- Send us your idea of what you would like for us to give away on our 400th podcast!
Segment 2: Economic Commentary w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 23:27
Economist Jerry Robinson shares his signature commentary on various topics, including the supply chain chaos and an interesting way to get paid for relocating to another city.
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 46:18
Jerry closes out today’s show with valuable encouraging words about the right way and the wrong way to get started in creating multiple streams of income.