GOLD -25% YTD, SILVER -33% YTD
Gold On Track For First Annual Decline After 12 Straight Years Of Gains
- First Decline in 12 Years. Gold has dropped 25% over the past year and is on track for its first annual decline after 12 years of gains. Meanwhile, silver is down 33% YTD.
- Sprott Hedge Fund Down 50% YTD. The flagship fund of prominent Canadian hedge-fund manager Eric Sprott has fallen more than 50% this year in what will likely be the third consecutive year of double-digit percentage losses. According to the WSJ: assets managed by Mr. Sprott have collapsed from nearly $3 billion in 2008 to just $350 million today. About half of the money left in the firm’s main hedge funds comes from Mr. Sprott and his employees.
- Sprott Ousted From Investment Decisions. Since last fall, Sprott’s mutual-fund, private-equity and wealth-management arms have lost 30% of assets under management. Last month, Sprott Inc. announced that it is phasing Mr. Sprott out of major investment decisions at the firm and relegating him to a new role of “chief cheerleader duties.”
- John Paulson Gold Fund Also Down Big. The PFR Gold fund, managed by billionaire hedge fund manager John Paulson, has lost 63% for the year through the end of October.
- Hedge Funds = Gold Bears. Hedge funds are the least bullish on gold since 2007 and the most negative on silver since data began being collected in 2006.
- Billionaire Jim Rogers Weighs in on Gold/Silver. In a recent interview, the investment legend says he is hedging gold, not silver, and will buy even more if prices fall further… Why? “Because gold is going to go to huge numbers before this is all over.”
- What to Look For in a Rental Property
- 5 Steps to Find Good Tenants
- How to Find Properties With Owners in Crisis
- How to Buy Foreclosures
- Should I Invest in Multi or Single-Family Homes?
- Should I Invest in Farmland?
- Can I Invest With Poor Credit History or Even a Bankruptcy?
- And 11 More Real Estate Questions Answered By Experts
Earn Residual Income With Rental Real Estate
19 How-To Videos from Real Estate Experts
Video Topics Include:
BONUS: 45-Minute Rental Real Estate Tutorial Video by Jerry Robinson!!
Plus, Get Instant Access to the Entire Income University (22 Different Income Streams Revealed!!)
Inside this Issue
“Profiting From the Coming Paper Money Collapse”
“Parts of Europe are under-owned by investors. These are places where there’s still a lot of pessimism, so any good news can produce some run-ups in these stocks.”
Those expecting a quick tightening of monetary policy in 2014 will encounter a sobering reality.
Greece’s economy has shrunk by nearly one-third since 2007… but the bleeding may soon stop.
Half-naked male models are out and like buttons are in, at least if you ask investors.
More government handouts in Japan…
Foreign investors have pumped $125 billion into the Tokyo Stock Exchange so far this year.
Former Bank of Israel Governor, Stanley Fischer, is the leading candidate to replace Janet Yellen as the vice chairman of the Federal Reserve when she takes over the top spot at the central bank next month. (Note: During his time as an economics professor at MIT from 1977 to 1988, Fischer advised outgoing Fed chairman Ben Bernanke on his Ph.D. thesis, and taught European Central Bank President Mario Draghi as well.)
Ownership of Bitcoin appears to be highly lopsided.
One question remains: How will Bitcoin gains be taxed?
China’s natural-gas market, too, will rival the U.S. in size by 2035.
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices
Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Everything You Need to Get Your Business Online… Only Cheaper!
“World News Headlines That We Are Tracking”
“The grave financial and economic crises of the present time… have pushed man to seek satisfaction, happiness and security in consumption and earnings out of all proportion to the principles of a sound economy.”
The heaviest December snowfall in 50 years is covering the holy city.
As its economy continues to struggle, Iraqi officials are working to improve the country’s transportation sector to make it an international trading hub.
Neither the Air Force nor the drone’s manufacturer, Northrop Grumman, are talking publicly about the classified airplane.
Would you pay less for Internet access if it meant being tracked more closely online and seeing advertising based on your behavior?
Is the corrupt UN worried that legal marijuana will eat into their international drug smuggling profits?
Legalizing and taxing pot would generate $431 million in New York City alone.
Broadcast Every Saturday Morning – Hosted by Jerry Robinson
Topic: On this week’s show, Jerry Robinson discusses how the Internet revolutionized his businesses and how Internet-currency Bitcoin may lead to an even greater demand for gold and silver.Read Show Notes >>
Download Now >>
(Right click link above and ‘save as’ to your device)
“Daily Investment Trends for the Savvy Investor”
“A Daily Stock Trading Idea for Short-Term Traders”
“A Daily Dose of Financial Wisdom from God’s Word”
“The reward of humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, honor and life.”