Segment 1: Understanding Options w/ Michael Sincere SEGMENT BEGINS AT 04:40 In this exciting, highly illuminating segment, economist/investor Jerry Robinson is joined by someone he has long admired. Best-selling author, MarketWatch columnist, and freelance writer...
- A report from a Kuwait finance firm suggesting that Kuwait could benefit from accepting Bitcoin for oil trades
- Why continued global dollar dominance is keeping U.S. inflation at bay
- How Americans are dealing with economic crisis: Big Pharma!
- Cryptome’s claim that all Snowden files will be released in July to ‘avert a war’
Plus, Jerry brings you his daily comments on the stock market and gold and silver prices. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Listen to Today’s Podcast on Youtube
Links From Today’s Podcast:
- Precious Metals Resources from Tom Cloud
- Kuwait finance firm suggests trading oil in bitcoins
- Cryptome claims all Snowden files will be published in July to avert a war
- Painkiller prescription rates vary widely among states
- [VIDEO] New Snowden Leak Reveals Court Approved NSA To Spy On 197 Different Countries
- The FTMDaily Store
- How to Become an FTM Insider
— Subscribers Only —
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices