(Recorded on 04/13/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson examines many charts and provides his latest commentary. Included in this video: – Brief commentary on China’s new digital...
Segment 1: An Update On The Oracle of Omaha...
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38
World-renowned value investor, Warren Buffett, became a massive net seller of stocks in Q2. Jerry discusses all of the latest moves in Buffett’s portfolio, including one of particular interest.
- Buffett liquidated all four airline companies he owned
- The only addition Buffett made to his portfolio is a gold stock
- Buffett didn’t seize the sell-off as a value-investing opportunity
- The U.S. has taken on so much debt that it will pressure its currency
- The Debt-to-GDP ratio among advanced economies is at 128% (compared to a previous high of 124% in 1946)
- Fed Chair Jerome Powell will deliver a ‘profoundly consequential’ virtual speech on Thursday
- You’ve got to have a plan to protect yourself against inflation
- Elite Portfolio Trakker
- Smartscore Rankings
- PODCAST: How to Follow the “Smart Money”
- Coronavirus Lifts Government Debt to WWII Levels—Cutting It Won’t Be Easy (WSJ)
- Powell set to deliver ‘profoundly consequential’ speech, changing how the Fed views inflation (CNBC)
- Christian Advisor Referral
- PODCAST: How To Profit From The Fed’s War On Cash
Segment 2: An Interview with Rick Rule
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 27:04
In this empowering segment, the President/CEO of Sprott U.S. Holdings, Rick Rule, joins host Jerry Robinson to share investing insights he has learned over many decades of success in the natural resource sector.
- An introduction to Rick Rule and Sprott U.S. Holdings
- Natural resources can be a trader’s delight
- It is becoming obvious to many people that the winds are blowing in favor of gold
- Lessons to be learned from Barron’s Gold Mining Index
- Gold is cyclical but it is also volatile
- “Silver will give you volatility on steroids”
- What about the natural gas market?
- Why Rick loves the uranium market
- “You must be a contrarian in natural resources or you are going to be a victim”
- A generous offer from Rick personally for our listeners
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 77:00
Jerry closes out today’s show with a deeply sad but true quote from Horace, the chief poet during the time of Caesar Augustus in the Roman Empire.