(Recorded on 09/21/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video update, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the unfolding Evergrande debt situation, the U.S. debt ceiling debate, this week’s Fed meeting, and more. Included in this video:...
Segment 1: Volatility Strikes in 2020
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:55
Economist/trading coach Jerry Robinson examines the FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) permeating the market right now and its root causes.
- A day of reckoning is coming to the U.S.
- Markets are unnaturally high, thanks to the Fed
- Identifying your niche: Consider the sectors
- Coronavirus has spooked the markets resulting in the likelihood that its economic toll will either be overestimated or underestimated
- The Bernie Sanders phenomenon – despised by both sides of the aisle yet clearly leading the Democratic candidates
- Volatility is back at 2018 level; potentially a relief rally ahead (but will it be a fake-out?)
Segment 2: The Treasury Yield says...
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 25:25
When the Treasury yield speaks, the Fed listens. Jerry explains why in this segment, and shares a definite advantage of being a member of our community.
Learn how to trade for part-time profits!
Reserve your seat now for our next Trend Trading Bootcamp Online!
April 18, 2020
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 38:29
Jerry closes out today’s show with a daunting quote guaranteed to captivate our thoughts – if only for a moment.