SHOW NOTES – QE4 and the Fiscal Cliff: What You Should Know
Plus an interview with an expatriate and an update for precious metals investors
On this week’s Follow the Money podcast, Jerry Robinson provides his commentary on the economy and the financial markets.
In addition, America’s looming fiscal cliff has investors rightfully concerned about what the future may hold for taxes and cuts to government spending. In this segment, Jerry explains what you should know about QE4 and the fiscal cliff.
Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Next, we are joined by Tom Cloud with this week’s Precious Metals Market Update.
This week, Tom provides his commentary on the latest moves by the Federal Reserve along with this week’s action in the precious metals markets with updates on gold and silver.
John Bearss – Retirement Income to Last a Lifetime – Annuities and Life Insurance
Finally, in this week’s Retirement Minute segment, financial advisor John Bearss answers the question: Is it better to pay off debt or save money?
>> John Bearss is a financial advisor with 26 years of experience. In addition to offering holistic retirement and financial planning advice, he also provides FTMWeekly listeners with 100% free financial coaching on our Five Levels of Financial Freedom. To schedule your free coaching session, call John Bearss directly at (888) 914-9909. Or you can email him at john @ cfanetwork.org
- The Robinson Report: U.S. Stocks Soar Despite Washington Gridlock January 21, 2018
- PODCAST: The Age of Debt January 18, 2018
- PRIVATE GROUP COACHING: Trading the Trend in 2018 January 16, 2018
- The Robinson Report: U.S. Stocks Enjoy Best Start To Year Since 2003 January 15, 2018
- PODCAST: Why I Am Bullish On Bitcoin In 2018 January 11, 2018
- PRIVATE GROUP COACHING: Trading Q&A w/ Jerry Robinson January 9, 2018
- Pro Trader Mastermind Group - Advanced Crypto Investing Insights January 5, 2018
- The Robinson Report: Announcing Our Top 10 Stocks for 2018! January 1, 2018