(Recorded on 03/21/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson shares many charts and shares his signature commentary on the financial markets. Included in this video: – Charting the S&P...
Segment 1: Level 4 - Build and Diversify Investments
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:36
- Saving, investing, and trading are three different types of financial activities
- Invest Broadly Across Various Asset Classes – Keeping a mix of asset classes is the key to diversification
- Remember P.A.C.E. for Inflation Protection – P = Precious Metals, AC = Agricultural Commodities, E = Energy
- Avoid Overweighting in One Area – Because the “rules of the game” can change at any time
- Trade Cash for Cash Flow When Possible – Often, opting for cash flow instead of lump sums makes more financial sense
- Create Multiple Streams of Income – In order to achieve financial freedom, income diversification is vital
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 35:44
Jerry closes out today’s show with a simple recipe for abundant living from a prominent 18th-century theologian.