(Recorded on 06/06/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this first Trends & Profits webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses Apple’s first product release in nearly a decade and shares several short-term and long-term trading ideas. Included in...
Segment 1: The Road Ahead
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37
The latest economic figures suggest that perhaps the worst of the soaring inflation that we have all endured is finally settling down. Economist Jerry Robinson helps us navigate through the latest reports and shares some hope for the coming months.
- The latest “official” CPI numbers
- Prices high on sugar
- Is the Fed finished with its rate hike cycle?
- Banking fears at highest level since the 2008 financial crisis
- Manage your fear in any market with our Five Levels of Financial Freedom
- The latest jobs report is one for the record books
Segment 2: Debt Ceiling Theatre
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 20:51
The debt ceiling debacle makes for great political drama and drives media ratings, but history has shown that Washington has no other plan but to keep borrowing to pay its bills – regardless of which party is in office. You can enjoy Jerry’s amusing commentary on this relentless battle in our Recommended Links section below.
Segment 3: Market Wrap-Up
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 25:05
Trading coach Jerry Robinson provides his signature market commentary on many major markets.
- Watching the trend + keys areas of support/resistance
- What’s behind the moves in gold and silver?
- The U.S. Dollar
- A stock picker’s market
- Bitcoin and Ethereum
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 37:29
Jerry closes out today’s show with a reminder of an often-forgotten blessing that comes from being generous to others less fortunate.