Segment 1: Groundhog Day in Washington SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Many Americans may not realize that the current debt ceiling debate is not about future expenditures but about already-promised current obligations. The wheel goes round and round and round and yet it...
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38
Economist/trading coach Jerry Robinson takes a retrospective look at the major trends and movements in the financial markets over the last tumultuous year. Later, he shares two bright spots on his radar for 2023.
- The Fed’s unprecedented money-printing campaign
- How inflation and interest rates work together
- There was a 5300% increase in the EFFR in 2022
- Our weekend trends report recorded major trends and movements in 2022
- The best-performing and worst-performing sectors of 2022
- Two potential winners for 2023
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 31:57
Jerry closes out today’s show with hearty words of encouragement and a practical quote from one of the most successful investors of all time.