Segment 1: Weathering the Economic Fallout SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Due to poor economic policies, there is an even greater slowdown in the global economy on the horizon. Listen as economist Jerry Robinson gives us a glimpse into 2023 and shares a simple way to...
Segment 1: The Covid-19 Hangover
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39
Ahead of today’s Fed announcement on interest rates, economist Jerry Robinson examines the fallout of the Fed’s unprecedented money printing campaign in 2020.
- To understand 2022, you have to look at 2020
- The stock market is a voting machine
- The endless dance with the Fed and interest rates
- One of the dangerous things about inflation
- There are always opportunities for the prudent
- One of the best things you can do in this economy
- When will the Fed cut interest rates?
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 40:35
Jerry closes out today’s show with an ancient Chinese proverb that illuminates the power of the virtue of wisdom.