Investing Amid the NSA Fallout
Plus, an update for precious metals investors
- Hundreds are marching on the National Mall in Washington, DC to protest covert NSA surveillance operations on the anniversary of the Patriot Act.
- Rep. James Sensenbrenner (R-WI) will introduce major legislation to rein in NSA surveillance activities of American citizens on Tuesday.
- An effort in the United Nations by Brazil and Germany to hold back government surveillance is quickly picking up steam, as the uproar over American eavesdropping grows.
- The White House might be open to no-spy agreements with the governments of close allies outraged over surveillance of their leaders’ phone and digital communications
- Glenn Greenwald, the journalist behind stories about the National Security Agency’s global spy program promised Monday that there are many more to come, including details about the United States spying on its own citizens.
- Jerry believes that America has not yet seen the real fallout from the NSA.
- In economic news, demand for the U.S. dollar is reeling as it remains completely dependent upon continued global demand, much of which comes from the petrodollar arrangement. Growing tensions between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia are not helping the sagging U.S. dollar.
- While the dollar still reigns but its underlying confidence is shaken.
- Meanwhile, the biggest European rally in 19 months is leaving virtually no stock behind, pushing up equity prices from Frankfurt to Athens as investors plow money into the region at the fastest rate since 2002.
The time for debate is over. The time to prepare is now.
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
Attend Jerry Robinson’s Income University Online
Latest Teaching: Earn Dependable Income from Interest
Become an Gold member and Begin Taking Control of Your Finances! today and receive access to Jerry’s Income University, a 24-week introduction to creating multiple streams of income complete with 22 income streams you can create both now and in retirement. Learn more about this vital information and how you can break free financially.
Receive our 100% FREE FTMDaily Daily News Briefing Free Right in Your Inbox
No spam guarantee!
This week, Precious Metals Advisor, Tom Cloud explains the latest events impacting gold and silver prices. Further, Tom shares how he brokers the best prices on precious metals for his clients after having been in the industry for 37 years.