(Recorded on 09/19/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this live webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the $33 trillion U.S. national debt, surging crude oil prices, the epic U.S. dollar rally, and much more. Later, he provides an update on...
“U.S. RALLY NEARING EXHAUSTION”
- BlackRock has advised clients to be ready to pull out of global stock markets at any sign of serious trouble.
- BlackRock, which manages funds worth $4.1 trillion, said the global system is still in the doldrums and far from achieving sustainable recovery.
- “The eurozone, Japan and emerging markets are all trying to export their way out of trouble. Who is going to buy all this stuff? The math does not work. Not everybody’s currency can fall at once.”
- The report said Wall Street is not in a bubble yet but BlackRock’s risk indicator – measuring “enterprise value” against earnings, adjusted for volatility – is almost as high as it was just before the dotcom bust.
- Blackrock is advising its high net worth clients to stick to European and Japanese equities in 2014.
Reach Customers Where They Go Most: Their Inbox.
Inside this Issue
“Profiting From the Coming Paper Money Collapse”
“We see short covering and some bargain hunting, coupled with signs of some physical demand in China.”
10) Ben Bernanke, 10th January 2008 – “The Federal Reserve is currently not forecasting a recession.” A few months later, United States entered one of the wort recessions ever.
Meanwhile, the top 40 percent of households by before-tax income actually paid 106.2 percent of the nation’s net income taxes in 2010.
Cracks are appearing in the $94 billion U.S. luxury market…
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices
Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
“World News Headlines That We Are Tracking”
The Riksbank, which having been founded in 1668 is one of the world’s oldest central banks, still plans to launch new banknotes and coins in 2015
The scramble for entry into Iranian markets has already begun…
Meanwhile, the Saudis promote the idea of upgrading the GCC into a full-blown “Gulf Union”
New changes are intended to save money and “improve” the state media.
Latest Snowden leak reveals the NSA is targeting online gaming communities as a ‘target-rich network’ where potential terrorists could ‘hide in plain sight.’
“A person under surveillance is no longer free; a society under surveillance is no longer a democracy.”
Can the EPA run your property better than you? They think so.
One team has already made a cat ‘disappear’ with a device that has huge military potential.
Broadcast Every Saturday Morning – Hosted by Jerry Robinson
Topic: On this week’s show, Jerry Robinson discusses how the Internet revolutionized his businesses and how Internet-currency Bitcoin may lead to an even greater demand for gold and silver.Read Show Notes >>
Download Now >>
(Right click link above and ‘save as’ to your device)
“Daily Investment Trends for the Savvy Investor”
“A Daily Stock Trading Idea for Short-Term Traders”
“A Daily Dose of Financial Wisdom from God’s Word”
“The plans of the diligent lead surely to advantage, but everyone who is hasty comes surely to poverty.”