For Platinum member Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
- Deutsche Bank + A Lesson on Derivatives. Jerry Robinson discusses the current crisis situation surrounding Germany’s top bank and explains financial derivatives in a way that everyone can understand.
- Today’s Charts to Watch. We are keeping an eye on the following 16 stocks and ETFs for potential trading opportunities:
- The Home Depot, Inc. (HD)
- Hormel Foods Corp. (HRL)
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (APD)
- And 13 more!
Member Questions Answered on Today’s Video
- When you trade the ProShares Short S&P500 ETF (SH) and the Volatility ETF (VXX), do you buy the shares or options on the shares?
- Are you getting out of your long positions in anticipation of a market downturn next week?
- Where do you find upgrades and downgrades on stocks?
- How much do you increase your stop losses when a stock trade has gone up?
Become a Platinum member to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)
Limited Time Discount – Get Your First Month for Only $1!
Use Coupon Code: PROTRADE1 (Offer expires September 30 at midnight; valid only on the $59 option)