(Recorded on 11/21/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this live webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson delivers a special report on our popular “Smartscore 11” portfolio strategy. Later, he provides several important news updates and shares many stock...
For Platinum member Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
- Understanding Trends and Trendlines. Veteran trader, Jerry Robinson, continues his teaching on trendlines with a discussion of Support and Resistance Lines.
- The Nightly Trading Report. A quick tutorial on how to use this powerful Platinum member resource.
- Stocks We Are Watching. Jerry discusses several stocks and ETFs he is watching for potential entry points, including two REITs and a rising foreign stock market.
Member Questions Answered on Today’s Video
- How many touch points are needed to establish a support and resistance trendline?
- Can I use Bollinger Bands in the same way you use support and resistance trendlines?
- Can you provide your analysis on the Financial Sector? Is it topping out?
- Do you know which sector you will pick on Oct. 1st?
- Can you provide your analysis on the Ultrashort Dow 30 ETF (DXD)?
- I am considering a long-term put on Capital One (COF). Can you provide your thoughts on this potential trade?
- Do you track Mobileye (MBLY) in your SmartScore Ranking system? If so, what are your thoughts on this company as a potential trade?
Become a Platinum member to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)