(Recorded on 09/21/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video update, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the unfolding Evergrande debt situation, the U.S. debt ceiling debate, this week’s Fed meeting, and more. Included in this video:...
For Platinum member Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
- We begin this video by explaining the blatant distractions and outright deception occurring in the media right now.
- An Introduction to the Fibonacci Sequence: Jerry Robinson answers the questions: “What do you think about the recent Fibonacci retracements in gold and silver?” by teaching an important lesson on how traders can use the Fibonacci sequence.
- The new Position Downtrends in the latest Weekend Briefing
- MARKET COMMENTARY
- Jerry’s up-to-the-minute market observation
- Down 1% so far today
- Possibly taking positions in the Short S&P 500 ETF (SH) and/or the Volatility ETF (VXX)
- INVESTOR TIP. Jerry shares an invaluable tip that he uses personally in his trading research – that you can begin doing NOW.
Member Questions Answered on Today’s Video
- Which chart view do you use for analyzing the Volatility ETF (VXX)?
- In the Weekend Briefing, what does it mean when an ETF’s row is highlighted?
- Is the S&P 500 (SPY) forming a cup and handle pattern in the time frame from September to October?
Become a Platinum member to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)