Segment 1: Tools of The Trade SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Trading coach Jerry Robinson has been in the market for 25 years and over those years, he has learned and developed a regular trading routine. Today, he shares 5 profitable trading tools that he personally uses to...
For Platinum member Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
- We begin this video by explaining the blatant distractions and outright deception occurring in the media right now.
- An Introduction to the Fibonacci Sequence: Jerry Robinson answers the questions: “What do you think about the recent Fibonacci retracements in gold and silver?” by teaching an important lesson on how traders can use the Fibonacci sequence.
- The new Position Downtrends in the latest Weekend Briefing
- MARKET COMMENTARY
- Jerry’s up-to-the-minute market observation
- Down 1% so far today
- Possibly taking positions in the Short S&P 500 ETF (SH) and/or the Volatility ETF (VXX)
- INVESTOR TIP. Jerry shares an invaluable tip that he uses personally in his trading research – that you can begin doing NOW.
Member Questions Answered on Today’s Video
- Which chart view do you use for analyzing the Volatility ETF (VXX)?
- In the Weekend Briefing, what does it mean when an ETF’s row is highlighted?
- Is the S&P 500 (SPY) forming a cup and handle pattern in the time frame from September to October?
Become a Platinum member to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)