(Recorded on 11/22/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, Jerry Robinson takes a deep dive into several charts of major markets along with his signature commentary. Later, an update on gold, silver, and several...
For Platinum member Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
Join us, as Profit Trakker founder Jerry Robinson engages Platinum member Steve Penny in a discussion of the current gold and silver charts. Also, Jerry shares valuable insight as he answers many of our Pro Traders’ questions.
On today’s call, Jerry offers a brief analysis of the following stocks he is watching closely this week:
- Global X Uranium ETF (URA) – Jerry’s comments…
- Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN) – Jerry’s comments…
- YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW) – Jerry’s comments…
- PLUS, 11 more with Jerry’s distinguished comments
- Become a Platinum member now for all of Jerry’s signature commentaries on stocks and market trends!
Member Questions Answered on Today’s Video
- I purchased a $20 call for Momo Inc. (MOMO). I paid $0.66 for each contract with a 1-20 expiration date. When I got ready to sell today (1-5-17), the bid was $1.00 and the ask was $1.15. I placed a limit sell order for $1.00 and it sold for $1.07. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Why did it sell for $1.07? How should I buy or sell an option with a wide spread?
- Why did the price of Sabra Health Care REIT Inc. (SBRA) go down so much in late November (25th-28th) with such low volume? Then, this month on Jan 6-10th, it had higher volume selling but barely budged down? Also, oftentimes on other stocks I have seen massive volume and the volume is colored green, BUT the price still falls. I am confused as to how this happens. Does the candle and its wick tell why this happens more so than the volume chart?
- One comment – have you ever considered trading options (like call options that you purchase) like you trade stocks? I did that recently on VanEck Vectors Russia ETF (RSX) (bought the call option, then sold it later) due to your bullish stance and made 236% in less than a month on a call option. It was a very small position size, but it was my best % gain yet!
- With Cameco Corporation (CCJ) skyrocketing higher, should I wait for a pullback to add more shares?
- Can you explain a little further regarding the shooting star candle on silver?
- What do you think about Pandora Media Inc. (P)?
- Regarding the previous question about Sabra Health Care REIT Inc. (SBRA): When you see the volume spikes, how do you take into account the issue of shorts being covered, which sometimes creates these anomalies?
- With respect to the previous question about the option on Momo Inc. (MOMO), could you quickly explain what the resulting profit would be from that trade per contract?
- Since Republicans are planning to repeal and replace Obamacare, do you have any thoughts on how to profit from that?
- What is the best vehicle to get into uranium, in your opinion?
- What do you think about U.S. Natural Gas (UNG) forming a new swing uptrend?
Become a Platinum member to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)