Video Tutorial with Jerry Robinson There are two major approaches to stock analysis: technical analysis and fundamental analysis. On this week’s live coaching call, I spent some time explaining the difference between these two approaches to stock analysis....
For Platinum member Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
- Candlestick Charting 101. Veteran trader, Jerry Robinson, shares a valuable trading lesson on using Candlestick Charting in your trading. Here are some of the highlights:
- A brief history of Candlestick Charting
- Anatomy of a Candlestick. What do all the characteristics mean?
- Context is key when interpreting a Candlestick chart
- Comments on Federal Reserve Minutes. Hear what Jerry sees coming on the horizon from the Fed.
- Update on the EU and Brexit. Hear Jerry’s fierce commentary on the current state of Europe, including the currency fallout from Brexit.
- An In-Depth Look at Inflation. Why a sudden uptick in inflation could send the economy into a frenzy.
Member Questions Answered on Today’s Video
- Can you provide your chart analysis on BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT)?
- Do you buy every one of your trading ideas that trigger? What percentage of your trading account do you put into each trade you decide to execute?
- If one of your Daily Trade Ideas is below the maximum buy price, but it already triggered, would you still consider it a good buy?
- Can you provide your chart analysis on Rite Aid (RAD)?
- Can you provide your chart analysis on Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA)?
Become a Platinum member to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)