Segment 1: All Eyes on the Fed
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:58
At the final 2019 FOMC meeting, the Federal Reserve decided to leave interest rates unchanged and indicated no changes in interest rate policy throughout the year 2020. Does that mean that the Fed is pausing its operations in the U.S. economy? Not hardly, as economist and trading coach Jerry Robinson explains in this week’s broadcast.
- Don’t be surprised if the Fed makes another u-turn in policy
- What is the repo market?
- Illiquidity in the repo market brought down Lehman Brothers
- The Fed’s current repo market operations are the very first since the 2008 crash
- The Fed is pumping up to $120 billion per day into the repo market just to keep it liquid
- More debt has been the solution to the 2008 U.S. financial crisis
- In the midst of historical low unemployment, almost half of U.S. workers are in low-wage jobs
Learn how to trade for part-time profits!
Reserve your seat now for our next Trend Trading Bootcamp Online!
January 11, 2020
Segment 2: What's Down with the Trucking Industry?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 26:28
With record Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales this year, why is the trucking industry in a recession? Listen closely as economist Jerry Robinson examines the important history of recessions in the trucking industry and their potential impact on the overall economy.
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 37:16
Jerry closes out today’s show with a profound divine promise to those who are generous to the least of these.