(Recorded on 01/19/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call America has once again, in recent months, reminded the world of its state of terminal economic and political decline. In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson shares how you can...
Segment 1: An Introduction to Bernard BaruchSegment begins at 01:36
In this segment, Jerry Robinson introduces us to legendary trader Bernard Baruch, and provides his signature commentary on recent market activity. Highlights include:
- Who was Bernard Baruch?
- The soaring European market
- The populist and the stock market
- A brief performance review of select sectors
Trader Profile: Bernard Baruch (By Jerry Robinson)
PODCAST: What is Trading? (in 1 minute)
Learn the Basics of Online Stock Trading
Segment 2: Bernard Baruch: The Adventures of a Wall Street LegendSegment begins at 13:24
Jerry is joined by James (Jim) Grant, an American author, publisher, educated market historian, and the founder of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer, for a highly insightful, stimulating discussion of the Fed, interest rates, and Jim’s timeless biography of Bernard Baruch. Key points include:
- Bernard Baruch’s stunning market agility
- Baruch’s illustrious success (without modern technology)
- So Jim, if you were the Fed Chairman…
- “Interest rates are the most critical prices in capitalism”
- The interest rate “hall of mirrors”
- What will be the catalyst for a break in this market?
- The collision between President Trump and his promises
- “Stock picking is in a bear market”
Bernard Baruch: The Adventures of a Wall Street Legend by James GrantGrant’s Interest Rate Observer
From our Follow the Money Archives
PODCAST: Exposing the Creature from Jekyll Island
PODCAST: An Update on the Creature from Jekyll IslandINTERVIEW: Jerry Robinson Rips Fed, U.S. Warfare State
Segment 3: The Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 38:22
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- Debt ceiling raised $1.1 trillion (here we go again!)
- The overweight, swelling bull in the China shop
- Euphoric stock market selling at 29x earnings
- Reality Check: Are you diversified enough?
- China continues amassing gold…can anyone say “gold-backed currency”?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 49:52
Jerry closes out today’s show with a reminder of the wisdom of King Solomon, an encouraging word, and an effective course of action.
The Holy Bible – Proverb 22:7
How to Pay Off Debt… Fast! 5 Steps to Debt Freedom (FREE REPORT!)