Segment 1: Tools of The Trade SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Trading coach Jerry Robinson has been in the market for 25 years and over those years, he has learned and developed a regular trading routine. Today, he shares 5 profitable trading tools that he personally uses to...
Segment 1: An Introduction to Bernard BaruchSegment begins at 01:36
In this segment, Jerry Robinson introduces us to legendary trader Bernard Baruch, and provides his signature commentary on recent market activity. Highlights include:
- Who was Bernard Baruch?
- The soaring European market
- The populist and the stock market
- A brief performance review of select sectors
Trader Profile: Bernard Baruch (By Jerry Robinson)
PODCAST: What is Trading? (in 1 minute)
Learn the Basics of Online Stock Trading
Segment 2: Bernard Baruch: The Adventures of a Wall Street LegendSegment begins at 13:24
Jerry is joined by James (Jim) Grant, an American author, publisher, educated market historian, and the founder of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer, for a highly insightful, stimulating discussion of the Fed, interest rates, and Jim’s timeless biography of Bernard Baruch. Key points include:
- Bernard Baruch’s stunning market agility
- Baruch’s illustrious success (without modern technology)
- So Jim, if you were the Fed Chairman…
- “Interest rates are the most critical prices in capitalism”
- The interest rate “hall of mirrors”
- What will be the catalyst for a break in this market?
- The collision between President Trump and his promises
- “Stock picking is in a bear market”
Bernard Baruch: The Adventures of a Wall Street Legend by James GrantGrant’s Interest Rate Observer
From our Follow the Money Archives
PODCAST: Exposing the Creature from Jekyll Island
PODCAST: An Update on the Creature from Jekyll IslandINTERVIEW: Jerry Robinson Rips Fed, U.S. Warfare State
Segment 3: The Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 38:22
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- Debt ceiling raised $1.1 trillion (here we go again!)
- The overweight, swelling bull in the China shop
- Euphoric stock market selling at 29x earnings
- Reality Check: Are you diversified enough?
- China continues amassing gold…can anyone say “gold-backed currency”?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 49:52
Jerry closes out today’s show with a reminder of the wisdom of King Solomon, an encouraging word, and an effective course of action.
The Holy Bible – Proverb 22:7
How to Pay Off Debt… Fast! 5 Steps to Debt Freedom (FREE REPORT!)