Segment 1: Tools of The Trade SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Trading coach Jerry Robinson has been in the market for 25 years and over those years, he has learned and developed a regular trading routine. Today, he shares 5 profitable trading tools that he personally uses to...
For Platinum member Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
Veteran trader, Jerry Robinson, provides his signature commentary on the continuing rally in the S&P 500 (SPY), and discusses potential market reactions next week, after the Fed announces their plan for interest rates.
On today’s call, Jerry analyzes the current movement in the following S&P Sectors:
- Materials Select Sector SPDR (XLB). Jerry’s comments…
- Energy Select Sector SPDR (ETF) (XLE). Jerry’s comments…
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLF). Jerry’s comments…
- Plus, 7 more with Jerry’s comments!
Member Questions Answered on Today’s Video
- Is the current sector rotation in line with historic seasonal rotation?
- What are your thoughts on Cameco Corp. (CCJ) and G-X Uranium ETF (URA)?
- I’m holding an option on DB US Index Bullish Powershares (UUP) that is expiring on 1/20/17? Where do you see the dollar at that time?
- I bought National-Oilwell (NOV) at $33.00 and it has run up to $39.50. Would you consider taking profits here?
- What are your sentiments on Walt Disney Company (DIS)?
- Is it too late to buy into Russia ETF Market Vectors (RSX)?
- Please elaborate on gambling stocks that got hit yesterday. Would you wait it out or buy into the drop?
- What do you think of Oclaro Inc. (OCLR)?
Become a Platinum member to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)