IMPORTANT REMINDER: Our commentary is presented for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult a trusted financial advisor before committing your hard-earned money to any investment!
NEW! Inside this issue:
The S&P 500 index’s Position uptrend is now fully intact amid rising U.S.-China trade optimism.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- S&P 500 Position uptrend fully intact again on hope in US-China trade talks next month
- Gallup poll reveals that 2 in 3 Americans now support legalizing marijuana
- Cannabis/Hemp ETF (MJ) breaks out at 14 EMA on high volume
- Aurora Cannabis (ACB) shoots above 14 EMA on heavy volume; closes above 30 DMA
- Baozun Inc (BZUN) leaps over 50 DMA on heavy volume
- Both Dow Jones and Nasdaq retake their 50 DMAs
- Physical Gold tumbles below 14 EMA on heavy volume
- Physical Gold ETF (PHYS) claims 12% since trigger price alert in June
- Physical Silver slips back to 14 EMA on huge volume
- Pinduoduo Inc (PDD) skyrockets 62% since trigger price alert five weeks ago
- DAILY TRADE: Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd (KL) gains 11% since trigger price alert two weeks ago
- And much more!
Get our latest insights in this new issue of The Robinson Report Lite, plus get our latest trend analysis and trading insights…
ALSO INSIDE FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, AND MORE) Plus, our top stocks and ETFs to watch this week, new ETF uptrend alerts, plus our exclusive list of the top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with FTM’s rankings on gold and silver mining stocks, REITs, high-income MLPs, and so much more!
We keep our members on the “right” side of the trend…
Enjoy the report!