(Recorded on 03/02/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides his general market comments, shares several charts, and answers your trading and investing questions. Included in this video:...
Segment 1: Is Your Financial Future Protected?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:43
Did you know that the average American is under-insured? Furthermore, most do not have a guaranteed lifetime income when they are ready to retire. In this segment, best-selling author Jerry Robinson encourages us to seriously consider the importance and necessity of insurance in our lives.
- Auto insurance – Do you have enough auto insurance? Is your company reputable and quickly responsive to paying claims?
- Disability insurance – Insure your most important economic asset: your ability to earn. Many companies offer this as a group benefit.
- Umbrella insurance – This will cover over and beyond your other insurance policies’ coverage.
- Long-term care insurance – Put to rest your worries of being a burden to your loved ones. This will fund nursing care and living assistance in your final years.
- Life insurance – By far, this is the most difficult insurance to think about. And yet it would be irresponsible to leave those who depend upon you financially devastated if you die.
- Have you made that will that you’ve been meaning to make yet? There’s no time like the present!
- Need some direction in getting started? Schedule your complimentary 15-minute financial strategy session with Jerry Robinson
Segment 2: An Interview with Insurance Expert Barry James Dyke
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 25:28
In this segment, host Jerry Robinson is joined by best-selling author and the President of Castle Asset Management, Barry James Dyke. Listen in as they share a highly stimulating and enlightening discussion of the overall economy and the current state of insurance amid our public health crisis.
- Retirement plans are in jeopardy because of no accountability for giant asset fund managers
- In June 2020, the Department of Labor allowed private equity into target-date mutual funds
- Since 2000, roughly 360 major corporations have gone bankrupt from junk bonds
- Life insurance serves as bedrock or foundation for your overall financial plan
- Roughly 300 or 400 major corporations are using permanent life insurance to fund their retirement plan
- The 401k is the Highway to Serfdom
- Three wisdom keys for parents who are trying to impart financial wisdom to their children
- The coming tax wave
- The purpose of a retirement plan is to produce a lifetime income
- Do you need help in planning for a lifetime income? Please contact us or contact Barry