Segment 1: Groundhog Day in Washington SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Many Americans may not realize that the current debt ceiling debate is not about future expenditures but about already-promised current obligations. The wheel goes round and round and round and yet it...
Segment 1: Is Your Financial Future Protected?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:43
Did you know that the average American is under-insured? Furthermore, most do not have a guaranteed lifetime income when they are ready to retire. In this segment, best-selling author Jerry Robinson encourages us to seriously consider the importance and necessity of insurance in our lives.
- Auto insurance – Do you have enough auto insurance? Is your company reputable and quickly responsive to paying claims?
- Disability insurance – Insure your most important economic asset: your ability to earn. Many companies offer this as a group benefit.
- Umbrella insurance – This will cover over and beyond your other insurance policies’ coverage.
- Long-term care insurance – Put to rest your worries of being a burden to your loved ones. This will fund nursing care and living assistance in your final years.
- Life insurance – By far, this is the most difficult insurance to think about. And yet it would be irresponsible to leave those who depend upon you financially devastated if you die.
- Have you made that will that you’ve been meaning to make yet? There’s no time like the present!
- Need some direction in getting started? Schedule your complimentary 15-minute financial strategy session with Jerry Robinson
Segment 2: An Interview with Insurance Expert Barry James Dyke
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 25:28
In this segment, host Jerry Robinson is joined by best-selling author and the President of Castle Asset Management, Barry James Dyke. Listen in as they share a highly stimulating and enlightening discussion of the overall economy and the current state of insurance amid our public health crisis.
- Retirement plans are in jeopardy because of no accountability for giant asset fund managers
- In June 2020, the Department of Labor allowed private equity into target-date mutual funds
- Since 2000, roughly 360 major corporations have gone bankrupt from junk bonds
- Life insurance serves as bedrock or foundation for your overall financial plan
- Roughly 300 or 400 major corporations are using permanent life insurance to fund their retirement plan
- The 401k is the Highway to Serfdom
- Three wisdom keys for parents who are trying to impart financial wisdom to their children
- The coming tax wave
- The purpose of a retirement plan is to produce a lifetime income
- Do you need help in planning for a lifetime income? Please contact us or contact Barry
- The Pirates of Manhattan by Barry James Dyke
- Guaranteed Income – A Risk-Free Guide to Retirement by Barry James Dyke
- The Economic Warrior (Barry’s Podcasts)
- The Pirates of Manhattan II: Highway to Serfdom by Barry James Dyke
- The Creature from Jekyll Island by G Edward Griffin
- Castle Asset Management
Have a question about gold or silver investing?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention “Followthemoney.com”
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 76:06
Jerry closes out today’s show with a Biblical warning for the unaware.