Segment 1: Volatility is Not Your Greatest Risk SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 It really doesn’t matter where you look – sharp market losses abound right now. Economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson dives into the wild markets and offers a positive view...
Segment 1: Gold and Silver are Soaring
Christian economist Jerry Robinson and Precious Metals Advisor Tom Cloud open today’s show with an overview on soaring gold and silver prices in the wake of Brexit.
Why are we seeing gold and silver rise at the same time as we see strength in the US dollar?
- In the wake of Brexit we are seeing gold break out to a new 2-year high, while silver is piercing through the important $18.50 level.
- We could begin to see other countries vote to exit the EU in the coming months.
- Not only has the Brexit decision boosted gold and silver, but we are also seeing an increase in demand for the metals.
In today’s show, you will learn what global trends are directly affecting the soaring gold and silver prices and why. We also detail how assets like gold and silver are crucial when it comes to building a diversified portfolio and how you can begin to wisely invest.
Gold and Silver prices are soaring in the wake of Brexit at the same time as the US Dollar is holding onto some gains. We’re seeing the yields on US Treasuries bottom out as people pile into treasuries looking for safety.
Here at Follow The Money, we have been telling our subscribers for months to expect these rising gold and silver prices. Don’t be the last to know when it comes to making important decisions about building your financial portfolio.
Become an FTM Insider today and save $25 off the annual subscription
Use coupon code: SUMMER25
Segment 2: Exchange Traded Funds and Your Portfolio
In this segment, we discuss how financial advisors are beginning to move a portion of client portfolios into ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) like GLD and IAU. If you are thinking of buying precious metals ETFs to get inflation protection for your portfolio, listen now to discover why this may not be the wisest choice.
The "Gold" Writing on the Wall for Financial Advisors
- There is no reason in the world that anyone who is building a diversified portfolio with gold and silver can't have access to their physical gold or silver - either in their hands or stored with their name on it.
- If you want to invest in gold and silver with your name on it in a Comex Bonded Warehouse, you can purchase it from Tom Cloud.
- It is so important for your portfolio to be balanced. We do not recommend that you go dump all of your money into gold. Or stocks. Or real estate.
- Begin to explore other asset classes in order to build a diversified portfolio.
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: Interview with Barry James Dyke
In Segment 3, we move into an interview with Barry James Dyke, a member of our Christian Advisor Referral.
- Based in New Hampshire, Barry helps individuals understand how top Wall Street players invest in financial products with guarantees while peddling more risky assets to the average investor, as detailed in his book Guaranteed Income: A Risk-Free Guide to Retirement.
- Listen in as Barry discusses the imminent financial collapse and what is really happening on Wall Street right now.
- Barry advises against falling into the average retirement plan: a house and a 401k. Building a diversified portfolio depends on looking into other asset classes to protect your retirement.
How can you build a diversified portfolio?
Here at Follow The Money, we have developed a network of trusted advisors for you to speak with.
Barry is a part of our Christian Advisor Network and you can schedule a free consultation with recommendations and strategies for how to build a diversified portfolio for retirement. Visit ftmdaily.com/advice and mention Barry's name to request your free consultation.
Listen to the full interview beginning at 24:00 for more insider tips you won't hear in mainstream financial press.
Request a free consultation with Barry
Segment 4: FTM Weekly News Report
- The Obama Justice department will likely not prosecute Hillary Clinton
- US Intelligence monitoring Russian blogs for release of Hillary Clinton's emails containing classified information
- Japanese Supreme Court upheld surveillance of Muslims
- The US Government "Strategic National Stockpile" program secretly houses medical supplies needed in event of terrorist attack
- US Officials pressure Pakistan to crack down on terrorist groups
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Join the FTMDaily Community
Sign up to get the FTMDaily Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: how to build a diversified portfolio
image credit: Shutterstock