Thank you for your interest in writing for FTMDaily.com, the website that brings the truth about the global economy to its readers. We accept article submissions from writers who are in line with our vision and who can add valuable content for our audience. The following are the article submission guidelines.
Article Submission Guidelines
- Submit all articles in Word format with no fancy fonts or formats. Please no bullets, indentions, or pictures. Text only. You may also paste the text into the body of your email. Send your article by email to info @ ftmdaily.com
- Embed links to all sources of information so that readers can access them easily. However, we discourage excessive self-promotion and will not consider these types of articles.
- If you are writing about a news event, please submit within the same week that the news story occurred.
- We strongly prefer original and exclusive content. However, if your article has been, or will be, posted on any other website or other publication, please let us know.
- Include an attention-grabbing title with your submission.
- Include a short biographical paragraph about the author of the article.
- Please edit articles thoroughly. We will not publish articles that contain grammar, spelling, or punctuation errors or otherwise are not in line with FTMDaily standards.
That’s it. Feel free to submit articles as often as you like, but please follow the guidelines in all submissions.
Also, please realize that while we do read all submitted articles, we cannot post them all due to the large number received. Please do not submit your article more than once.