The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The U.S. Dollar ETF (UUP) broke out above its 200 DMA for the first time since breaking down below that key support area back in May of 2017. The sudden surge in the U.S. dollar comes as the 10-year Treasury yield climbed above 3% for the first time in four years last week.
A basket of currencies, including the Euro (FXE) fell on the renewed U.S. dollar strength. Meanwhile, Gold (PHYS) tumbled 0.83% and even resurgent U.S. Oil (USO) prices closed the week in the red.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- Register now for the upcoming 2018 Follow the Money Summit (Details inside!)
- Will the Korean peninsula finally know peace?
- Euro falls as U.S. dollar rises
- Our Top 10 Stocks are still beating S&P 500 ETF (SPY) with +7.83% YTD!
- NEW Profit Trakker Alert! (exclusively for members)
- SmartScore 25: This popular tech stock takes the lead in the rankings with +34% YTD
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This commodity ETF is nearing a 200 DMA breakout on rising volume
- New Uptrend detected in this Asian country ETF (Join now to get the details!)
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.