Segment 1: Is it Too Late to Invest in U.S. Stocks? (with Jerry Robinson)Segment begins at 00:54
- President Trump, the billionaire’s advocate with a cabinet of Wall Street titans
- The accelerating deregulatory trend under the Trump Administration
- Trump’s proposed tax reform
- $1 trillion devoted to infrastructure
- A ‘tax holiday’ to repatriate trillions of offshore U.S. dollars
- Déjà Vu: Banks are loosening their lending standards (as in 2008)
- Where will money flow when next collapse occurs?
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom CloudSegment begins at
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- The gold standard cryptos are fast approaching
- Game Changer: China’s negotiations with the House of Saud
- Why China and Russia are buying gold so quickly
- Knock knock, Fort Knox… what’s there?
- The disturbing dilemma of Puerto Rican debt holders
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: Six Rules for Identifying Solid Growth StocksSegment begins at 28:25
Veteran investor/teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson reveals the following six criteria he personally uses to determine which growth stocks offer solid potential for increased trading profits.
- At least 20-25% accelerating growth in earnings for at least the last 3 years
- At least 20-25% accelerating growth in sales for at least the last 3 years
- A return on equity (ROE) of at least 15%
- A commitment to innovation
- A strong and growing amount of institutional ownership
- Always use a stop loss order!
Segment 4: Five Basic Steps Towards a Sound RetirementSegment begins at 33:45
Christian financial advisor Mike Mitchell offers an expert voice of wisdom in making proper decisions for sound retirement. This week, he answers the question: “What’s important when it comes to establishing a good retirement plan?”
- Create a plan!
- Eliminate debt before retirement
- Create a realistic budget (and stick to it!)
- Stay productive
- Take it slow