IMPORTANT REMINDER: Our commentary is presented for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult a trusted financial advisor before committing your hard-earned money to any investment!
NEW! Inside this issue:
Beginning next Tuesday, America’s central bank will begin purchasing $60 billion in U.S. Treasury bills each month “at least into the second quarter” of 2020.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- Keep those presses fired up! The Fed is at it again to the tune of $60 Billion per month
- US-China reach “mini” trade deal
- Trump sends thousands more troops to Saudi Arabia to protect oil fields
- Palladium ETF (PALL) packs 62% since uptrend alert in January
- Greece ETF (GREK) boasts 6% gain last week, leads global markets
- Solar Energy ETF (TAN) soars 45% since uptrend alert in January
- And much more!
Get our latest insights in this new issue of The Robinson Report Lite, plus get our latest trend analysis and trading insights…
ALSO INSIDE FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, AND MORE) Plus, our top stocks and ETFs to watch this week, new ETF uptrend alerts, plus our exclusive list of the top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with FTM’s rankings on gold and silver mining stocks, REITs, high-income MLPs, and so much more!
We keep our members on the “right” side of the trend…
Enjoy the report!