(Recorded on 06/15/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video training, economist/trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses this week’s closely watched FOMC meeting and later shares how he earns nearly 9% APY on his U.S. dollars. Included in...
Segment 1: China's Leads the Race for Digital Currencies
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:46
For years, many countries have been seeking ways to alleviate the pressure that they feel due to the reigning supremacy of the U.S. dollar. Now, China has emerged as a leader in blockchain technology by issuing a digital version of its own currency, the Yuan. Listen in as economist Jerry Robinson explains what it all means for the U.S. dollar — and for you.
- The U.S. dollar stands at 59% of global reserves as of December 2020
- The digital Yuan will not provide anonymity (unlike Bitcoin)
- Expiration dates for the programmable digital Yuan are being tested by Beijing
- China will be able to track every digital Yuan in real time
- China will control the volatility of the digital Yuan
- A digital currency is now being studied or developed by more than 60 countries
- Blockchain technology and digital currencies solve real world problems
- A digital Yuan could allow countries to sidestep sanctions from Washington
- China Creates Its Own Digital Currency, a First for Major Economy (WSJ)
- Central Banks Retreat From U.S. Dollar (WSJ)
- Goldman Sachs Expects Digital Yuan to Reach 1B Users Within 10 Years (Coindesk)
- Preparing for the Collapse of the Petrodollar System
- Join our Community
- Learn about Bitcoin and our approach to crypto investing with our new video “Bitcoin 101”
Segment 2: Sound Retirement with Mike Mitchell
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 33:03
Christian financial advisor Mike Mitchell explains how retirees can position their assets to create tax-free income in retirement.
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 36:09
Jerry closes out today’s show with interesting and deeply thought-provoking words from an American novelist and social reformer.