(Recorded on 02/23/21)
Topics covered on this video coaching call
In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson concludes his teaching series on trading psychology and, later, examines several charts of stocks/ETFs.
Included in this video:
– Fear of Success (Self-sabotage): Traders can be their own worst enemy
– Ignorance: Lack of knowledge (traders must learn and they must learn to adapt)
– Overconfidence/Pride: A lack of humility
– FACT: The proud (boastful) trader is always humbled by Mr. Market
– Real solutions to help you overcome the psychological battles in your mind
– “Layered consciousness” (how I operate)
– Distractions to avoid
Enjoy live group coaching with Jerry Robinson when you join our global investing/trading community
Our premium investing and trading tools and research are used by both professional and individual investors and traders
DISCLAIMER: The services provided in our memberships are intended only to provide education and information. Trading and investing involves risk. Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in stocks, futures, securities, and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals.