The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The S&P 500 index rose 1.51% on moderate volume last week, shrugging off the intensifying of U.S-China trade tensions and new charges leveled against the Russian military for interfering in the 2016 U.S. Presidential elections. Last week, the Trump administration announced another potential $200 billion of new taxes (tariffs) on U.S. citizens who purchase certain imported Chinese goods. Once again, China promised to retaliate in kind. In addition, 12 Russians were indicted by the U.S. Dept. of Justice on Friday for their role in hacking the Democratic National Committee and the 2016 Clinton campaign, as well as many state elections. Despite the tumult, the S&P 500 index managed to close above previous key resistance, though it came on lower than normal volume. Expect hefty resistance to continue up to the previous all-time high of $2870.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- Three ETFs to watch this week (look inside!)
- Trump proposes another $200 billion in tariffs on U.S. citizens buying China products
- Last month’s outflow of U.S. equity funds was the largest since 2008!
- U.S. merchandise trade deficit with China sets new record!
- Our Top 10 Stocks for 2018 smack the S&P 500 ETF (SPY) with +10.63% YTD!
- This Top 10 Stock continues to soar with +54.61% YTD!
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This biotech stock moves toward a new Swing Uptrend entry
- Smartscore 25: This tech stock jumps +49% YTD!
- Global ETF Portfolio: This Asian country ETF added, as new Position Uptrend forms
- Top 25 Internet Stocks ranked by Smartscore: This stock skyrockets 88% YTD!
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.