The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The S&P 500 index climbed steadily higher last week on healthy volume as the major index now sits near a new all-time high. One notable exception from last week’s rally was the technology sector, which closed flat for the week, after concerns that Washington would push for greater regulatory scrutiny of major tech firms, like Facebook and Google.
The usual September weakness that often affects stocks has been remarkably absent this month as buying pressure continues to outweigh selling pressure. Although, the buying seems to be shifting from previous leading sectors to different sectors.
(Watch for our upcoming Q4 Sector Rotation update in next Sunday’s issue of The Robinson Report.)
The S&P 500 closed the week up 0.38% on higher than normal volume, although much of this volume had to do with largest S&P sector rebalancing since 1999.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- Options Trading University presents the 1st of 5 new teachings this Friday! (details inside!)
- The S&P 500 hits new all-time high on major buying volume!
- The S&P Dow Jones Indices Sector shakeup: Big names reassigned
- Three Stocks to watch this week (look inside!)
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This IBD 50 stock nears swing trend entry
- This Top 10 Stock boasts +28.08% YTD!
- Global ETF Report: This ETF banks +10.65% since alert 3 months ago!
- Top 25 Internet Stocks: This stock is on the move with 54% YTD!
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.