The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The S&P 500 index ended the week mostly flat on the lowest volume levels in five weeks. The index, which remains in a confirmed Position Uptrend status, lost all of its gains for the week on Friday after pulling back from major overhead resistance. The previous all-time high set on the S&P 500 occurred back in January when the index briefly touched $2870-$2872 before tumbling sharply back to its 200 DMA in little more than a week. Now that the index is pushing back to those previous highs, investors/traders are watching the overhead resistance closely.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- The Turkish Lira drops 15% vs. the US Dollar… just the beginning?
- U.S. debt exceeds $21 Trillion and rapidly growing!
- Three Stocks to watch this week (look inside!)
- U.S. Treasury yields slide on July report of unchanged inflation
- Our Top 10 Stocks for 2018 beat S&P 500 ETF (SPY) with +8.44% YTD!
- This Top 10 stock still running with +60.86% YTD!
- NEW TRADING IDEA: Chart signals a potential breakout for this consumer stock
- Smartscore 25: This specialty retailer sports +38% YTD!
- Top 25 Internet Stocks: This online services company delivers 88% YTD!
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.