The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The S&P 500 index closed the week flat, rising a meager 0.03%. While volume levels surged higher on the week, most of the increase came on Thursday and Friday, which both saw heavy selling pressure in the broader market. Last week, President Trump broke yet another norm by openly disagreeing with the Federal Reserve’s interest rate policy. Trump’s complaint is that the Fed’s rate hike campaign is boosting the value of the U.S. dollar, which will further aggravate growing U.S. trade deficits with other countries, like China. He also knows that higher interest rates will eventually slow the economy and make current U.S. debt loads harder to service. The markets, however, appeared to shrug off Trump’s comments as the S&P 500 index closed the week well above its 14 EMA, which it has held since the beginning of July.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- Three Stocks to watch this week (look inside!)
- Trump takes on the Fed, says latest rate hike will hurt U.S. economy
- Our Top 10 Stocks for 2018 nearly double the S&P 500 ETF (SPY) with +10.32% YTD!
- This Top 10 Stock soars +42.43% YTD!
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This Asian company moves toward new Swing Uptrend entry on above average volume
- Smartscore 25: This financial stock boasts +37% YTD!
- Global ETF Portfolio additions: These two ETFs offer profit potential
- Platinum prices offer significant opportunity, relative to gold
- Top 25 Internet Stocks: This Asian stock boasts 86% YTD!
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.