The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The S&P 500 index rose 1.53% on much lower than normal volume last week. U.S. stocks rose despite Washington’s application of $34 billion in new trade tariffs against Chinese imports. China retaliated in kind with its own $34 billion in tariffs against the U.S., with a special focus on U.S. crop imports. Despite those concerns, the S&P 500 index managed to close above key support at the 14 EMA and the 50 DMA. However, as last week’s rally came on lower than normal volume, it is not certain that those key support levels will hold into next week. If the current rally continues into next week, expect the hefty resistance to begin at $2790 and to last all the way up to $2870.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- Three ETFs to watch this week (look inside!)
- RCEP: China’s coming major trade war with the U.S.?
- Bloomberg: “Market turnover is through the roof…”
- Our Top 10 Stocks for 2018 double the YTD performance of the S&P 500 ETF (SPY)!
- This Top 10 Stock holds steady with +44.95% YTD!
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This industry leader moves toward another new all-time high!
- Smartscore 25: This financial stock boasts +47% YTD!
- Global ETF Portfolio: This newly added ETF soars +7.00% in 7 days!
- PACE Portfolio: New long-term Uptrends detected in these two commodity ETFs!
- NEW! Top 25 Internet Stocks ranked by Smartscore!
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.