The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The S&P 500 index slipped 1.26% on solid volume last week. Wild domestic and global political concerns, coupled with rising trade tensions, have served to subdue the broad market rally in recent weeks. Despite those concerns, the S&P 500 index managed to close above key support at the 50 DMA but now remains stuck under immediate $2750 resistance and a declining 14 EMA. The S&P 500 attempted to rally on Wednesday and Friday but ultimately rejected higher prices on both days.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- Three ETFs to watch this week (look inside!)
- Reader Mailbag: “Can you explain your swing trading process?”
- Market Breadth Update: U.S. Stocks New Highs-New Lows turns bearish
- Our Sector Rotation Strategy Portfolio ETF picks for Q3!
- This Top 10 Stock leads the pack strong with +44.96% YTD!
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This silver stock moves toward another potential breakout with uptrend intact
- Smartscore 25: This stock scores +43% YTD!
- Global ETF Portfolio: We locked in a +35.17% gain in this Asian country ETF!
- PACE Portfolio: This commodity ETF has shot up +44.53% in 9 months!
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.