The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
It was a wild week in the S&P 500, beginning with strength only to lose most of its gains in the final two trading sessions. The Thursday and Friday selloffs both came on heavier than normal volume — a bearish sign. The selloff forced the S&P 500 below its key $2680-$2710 zone.
This area could offer even more resistance in the near-term. With the 200 DMA now the primary area of support, next week’s price action will provide us with more clues as to which way this market is going to move.
When the dust settled on Friday afternoon, the energy (XLE) and industrial (XLI) sectors led the market, both rising 2% on the week. The consumer staples (XLP) sector, however, dragged on the S&P 500 index, falling by 4% last week.
Year-to-date, the S&P 500 index ETF (SPY) is practically flat for the year (+0.32%). (Become a member to keep reading!)
More highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- Want To Profit From The “Green Gold Rush”? 15-Page Report Reveals: The Top 7 Cannabis Stocks for 2018! ( Click here)
- Follow The Money has a fresh new look and feel — but with all the same great resources!
- The current market is a short-term speculative trader’s dream!
- Our Top 10 Stock portfolio pummel S&P 500 ETF (SPY)’s zero returns with 7.98% YTD!
- Register now for the upcoming 2018 Follow the Money Summit (Details inside!)
- Commodity ETF Portfolio: Five new Position uptrend alerts issued this weekend
- Will 2018 be a ‘gold’-en year?
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.