IMPORTANT REMINDER: Our commentary is presented for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult a trusted financial advisor before committing your hard-earned money to any investment!
NEW! Inside this issue:
The selloff in the S&P 500 intensified on Friday of last week as America’s leading stock index slipped 2.6% amid rising economic tensions between Washington and Beijing. It was the fourth consecutive week of declines for the S&P 500 (and for all U.S. major indices).
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- S&P 500 Position uptrend is under pressure; key levels to watch
- Dow Jones clings to 200 DMA after Friday’s selloff
- Nasdaq slips 3% on Friday; watch key support at $7640
- Physical Gold ETF (PHYS) rises 14% since our June 7 uptrend alert
- Physical Silver hits multi-month highs as uptrend continues
- Silver Miners ETF (SIL) approaches new 2019 high on rising silver prices
- Gold Miners ETF (GDX) nears new 2019 high as gold prices continue ascent
- Solar Energy ETF (TAN) soars 46% since our January uptrend alert
- We closed out Brazil ETF (EWZ) with a 10% TPG in 5 weeks
- Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) +28% in 8 weeks
- DAILY TRADE: Pinduoduo Inc (PDD) gains 28% since hitting our trigger price two weeks ago
- And much more!
Get our latest insights in this new issue of The Robinson Report Lite, plus get our latest trend analysis and trading insights…
ALSO INSIDE FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, AND MORE) Plus, our top stocks and ETFs to watch this week, new ETF uptrend alerts, plus our exclusive list of the top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with FTM’s rankings on gold and silver mining stocks, REITs, high-income MLPs, and so much more!
We keep our members on the “right” side of the trend…
Enjoy the report!