The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
Wall Street thinks in terms of quarterly performance. This is true of both stock market indices and of individual corporate profits. With the books officially closed on the third quarter of 2018, the S&P 500 index enjoyed a quarterly gain of 7.2%, its best quarterly gain since the fourth quarter of 2013. (In fact, nearly 70% of the S&P 500’s year-to-date gains came in over the last three months.) Meanwhile, the blue-chip dominated Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 9.3% in Q3.
The outperformance of U.S. stocks was largely due to stellar earnings growth, with the S&P 500 corporate earnings rising 25% YOY with more than 3/4 of companies topping analyst expectations, according to market data firm FactSet.
Despite the strong quarter, the S&P 500 index slipped 0.43% on moderate volume as the major index now sits just below a new all-time high.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- S&P 500, Dow, NASDAQ all near all-time highs!
- Sector ETF Portfolio Update for Q4 2018: New sector added (look inside!)
- Three Stocks to watch this week (look inside!)
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This biotech company nears potential swing trend entry!
- CHART: Staggering data on the U.S. National Debt!
- Our Top 10 Stocks for 2018: This stock runs strong with +70.81% YTD!
- Smartscore 25: This stock captures +110% YTD!
- Global ETF Report: We just added this European ETF!
- Top 25 Internet Stocks: This popular stock books +87% YTD!
- P.A.C.E. ETF Report: This commodity ETF lands +48.41% YTD!
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.