The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The S&P 500 index spent the week slowly deflating amid a rash of profit-taking by corporate insiders and many retail investment portfolios, which are often re-positioned at the beginning of September.
Ongoing global trade tensions between the U.S. and China (among others) have boosted capital inflows into many U.S. equities, and especially the U.S. Dollar. While the S&P 500 remains locked in a solid uptrend, it is coming at the expense of most emerging equity markets, which are sagging under the weight of global economic uncertainty.
The S&P 500 closed the week down 0.93% on higher than normal volume.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- How does President Trump rank in U.S. job growth among the last four U.S. Presidents?
- Three Stocks to watch this week (look inside!)
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This stock jumped 6% on Friday, nears Swing trend entry
- This Top 10 Stock leads strong with +66.47 YTD!
- Smartscore 25: This luxury retailer racks up +42% YTD!
- Top 25 Internet Stocks: This rising stock cleans up +106% YTD!
- PACE Portfolio: This commodity ETF surges +55% YTD!
- COT Report: Gold is net long for the first time in a decade, Silver for the first time ever!
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.