The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The latest November FOMC minutes release reveals that while the Fed still plans another near-term rate hike, likely at its December 18-19 scheduled meeting, it is expressing less certainty about maintaining the aggressive pace of the cuts into 2019.
Also, Washington and Beijing have agreed to temporarily pause the escalation of their ongoing trade war for 90 days in an attempt to reach a lasting bilateral agreement.
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- Is the Fed shifting gears on rate hikes in 2019?
- US-China trade talks bring hope to US farmers, energy stocks!
- Global ETF Portfolio: We just bought these three ETFs in new uptrends!
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This global service company shapes up for potential leap higher!
- Three stocks to watch this week (look inside!)
- PACE Report: This commodity ETF jumps +43.21% since alert 8 weeks ago!
- Smartscore 25: This consumer stock spices it up with +49% YTD!
- Top 25 Internet: This popular stock packs +102% YTD!
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.