The Robinson Report Lite: AT&T Becomes First Major U.S. Phone Carrier to Accept Bitcoin
We keep our members on the “right” side of the trend…See Plans and Pricing
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Our commentary is presented for educational and informational purposes only. Always consult a trusted financial advisor before committing your hard-earned money to any investment!
NEW! Inside this week’s issue:
This weekend, we have created a special downloadable PDF slidedeck version of The Robinson Report Lite. Enjoy!
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report Lite:
- AT&T (T) now accepts customer payments in bitcoin!
- Russia considers gold-backed cryptocurrency
- Facebook (FB) to enter cryptocurrency arena in 2020 with proprietary “GlobalCoin”
- US-China trade war hits home as U.S. manufacturing activity declines
- US Federal Debt to GDP Ratio hits 105% (How long can Washington ignore?)
- Dow 30 decline continues for 5th week straight
- Gold prices hold firm amid rising buying volume
- PACE ETFs: We closed out Copper Miners (COPX) with 15.2% TPG in 11 weeks
- Rare Earth Metals ETF (REMX) spikes higher on rising volume amid US-China trade woes
- Trailblazer ETFs: We closed out Emerging Mkts Tech (EMQQ) with 16.4% TPG in 13 weeks
- 8 stocks to watch this week — and why (members only)
- Daily Trading Diary Update: “Short” Nasdaq ETF (PSQ) climbs 4.5% amid rising volatility
- And much more!
Get our latest insights in this new issue of The Robinson Report, plus get our latest trend analysis and trading insights…
ALSO INSIDE FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, AND MORE) Plus, our top stocks and ETFs to watch this week, new ETF uptrend alerts, plus our exclusive list of the top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with FTM’s rankings on gold and silver mining stocks, REITs, high-income MLPs, and so much more!
We keep our members on the “right” side of the trend…
Enjoy the report!