The latest edition of the Robinson Report is now available as a special downloadable PDF file. Members login here to view/download now.
Not a member? Become a member now and instantly unlock the Robinson Report.
NEW! Inside this PDF issue:
The market indecision continued this week as the S&P 500 index pulled back once again to its 200 DMA before rallying back up to the lower edge of its all-important $2680-$2710 resistance zone. While volume strengthened, the price action failed to rally above key resistance.
When the dust settled on Friday afternoon, the Technology sector (XLK) led the market with a strong 2.6% weekly performance. The Real Estate (XLRE) and Basic Materials (XLB) sectors also rose, +0.97% and 0.07% respectively. However all of the other sectors slipped on the week, led by the Healthcare (XLV) sector, which tumbled more than 3% on the week. Year-to-date, the S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY) is practically flat (-0.10%).
Other highlights from the latest issue of The Robinson Report:
- Register now for the upcoming 2018 Follow the Money Summit (Details inside!)
- Warren Buffet’s big bite of Apple Inc. (AAPL), stellar earnings report, and new all-time high!
- S&P 500… and the fight goes on between the bears and the bulls
- Our Top 10 Stocks still hammering S&P 500 ETF
(SPY) with +11.74% YTD!
- NEW TRADING IDEA: This utility stock nears Position trend entry
- SmartScore 25: This juggernaut holds the lead with +35% YTD!
- New Uptrend detected in 3 Global ETFs
- PACE Portfolio: These 2 commodity ETFs form New Uptrend
- And much more!
ALSO INSIDE: (CHARTS: S&P 500, GOLD, SILVER, U.S. DOLLAR, MINING, AND MORE) Plus, our exclusive list of our top 25 U.S. stocks (based on our 7-point SmartScore ranking system) along with rankings and commentary on gold and silver mining stocks, a variety of REITs based on category, and high-income MLPs…
Unlock the Robinson Report Now
Want to take a test drive of the Robinson Report first? Learn how here.